Nivalin (Galantamine) References!
- Mayrhofer, O. Nivalin - Experience with application of galantamine as an antagonist to the relaxants of curare type. The bulleting of the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences, vol. 23, 1967, fasc. 1/2 pp. 48.52
- Stoyanov, E.A. Der Anaesthesist, 1964, 13(7), 217-220
- Paskov, D.S. Nivalin: phramacology and clinical application, Medicina i Fizkultura, Sofia, 1959.
- Paskov, D.S., K.A. Stoyanov, S.K. Saev, K.A. Tenev, M.L. Mincheva. Clinical experience with Nivalin as anticholinesterase drug in anaesthesiological practice. Proc. First Eur. Congress of Anesthesiology, 3-9 Sept., Vienna, 1962.
- Cozanitis, D.A., P.A. Rosenberg. Preliminary experiments with Galanthamine Hydrobromide on depressed respiration. Anesthesiologist, 1974.
- Neumenko, E.V. A propos of the mechanism of Nivalin effect upon the hypophyseal-adrenal system. Pharm. Toxicol. 1965, 28(6), 659-62 (in Russian).
- Cozanitis, D.A. Galanthamine hydrobromide versus neostigmine. A plasma cortisol study in men. Anaesthesia, 1974, 29, 163-168.
- Milstein,, G.I. Use of preparation with anticholinesterase activity for coping with the disorders. Zh. Neuropat. Psychiatr., 1968, 68(6), 913-916 (in Russian).
- Popova, E.N., N.N. Bobolepov. A propos of Nivalin effect upon neuronal structures with different cytoarchitectonic formation. Neurol. Psychiatr. Neurosurg., 1966, 5(1), 12-18.
- Stanchev, B.D., T.S. Takeva. Nivalin and phagocytosis, Hyg. Epidem. Microbiol., 1959.
- Michailova, D., I.Yamboliev, Z. Zhivkova, J.Tencheva, V.Jovovich. Pharmacokinetics of galanthamine hydrobromide after single subcutaneous and oral dosage in humans. Pharmacology, 1989, 50-58.
- Stoyanov, E. Clinical use of Nivalin in decurarization (a six year experience). Anaesthesia Reanim., 1971, 3(1), 17-23.
- Nastev, G. et al. Nivalin treatment of patients with diseases of nervous system. Cultura Med. (Roma), 1960, 15, 87-97.
Copyright © 2016-2017 BPG Ltd/Biogenic Stimulants, Inc. All rights reserved.